The modular premium class presetter and measuring machine
The Zoller Venturion combines outstanding and unique human engineering with maximum flexibility and precision. Regardless of your requirements, the Zoller Venturion is available in an optimum configuration and is uniquely designed to meet the specific needs of your production processes. The robust Zoller Venturion is ideal for every CNC production, highest demands on precision as well as the use of big heavy tools.
You benefit from a significantly increased productivity and savings of up to 15,000 Euros per shift and machine over a year.
- Zoller image processing Pilot
- Ergonomic operating elements
- Consistent use of brand-name products
- Robust and able to withstand shop floor conditions
- Membrane keyboard for power-operated spindle clamping and spindle braking
- Versatile adaptation to your production
- Autofocus and rotary encoder
- Zoller high-precision spindle Ace
|Zoller Venturion 450||Zoller Venturion 450/6||Zoller Venturion 450/8||Zoller Venturion 600||Zoller Venturion 600/8|
|Measuring range Z||450 mm||600 mm||800 mm||600 mm||800 mm|
|Measuring range X||200/300* mm||200/300* mm||200/300* mm||220 mm||220 mm|
|Diameter||400/600* mm||400/600* mm||400/600* mm||440 mm / 540 mm* / 720 mm*||440 mm|
|Snap gauge Ø||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm||200 mm||200 mm|
|Zoller Venturion 600/10||Zoller Venturion 800||Zoller Venturion 800/6||Zoller Venturion 800/10||Zoller Venturion 800/12|
|Measuring range Z||1000 mm||800 mm||600 mm||1000 mm||1200 mm|
|Measuring range X||220 mm||500 mm||500 mm||500 mm||500 mm|
|Diameter||440 mm||1000 mm / 1200 mm*||1000 mm||1000 mm||1000 mm|
|Snap gauge Ø||200 mm||200 mm||200 mm||200 mm||200 mm|
By using adapters and tool posts the quoted measuring range may vary.
* Optionally available; the snap gauge diameter is reduced accordingly.
Pilot 3.0 - Prepared quickly and easily for any requirement
- For both manual and CNC controlled presetting and measuring machines
- For both small and large manufacturing needs
- Conveniently and quickly preset, measure, inspect, and manage cutting tools of all kinds.
- Transmit data via machine connections and interfaces to third party systems
- Modular design for maximum flexibility
Data output tailored to your control technology
Zoller offers connections ot more than 100 different machine-readable output formats here. Manual entries are no longer necessary, since the data is directly available for the specific machine controller.
The following options are available for data output:
Measured tool data is printed onto a label used to identify the measured tool. Data can then be read out again with a scanner.
Alternatively, data can be stored on a cip in the tool holder with Zoller tool identification, then read later by the machine controller.
The most secure and most convenient data transmission option uses the DNC network. In this option, tool data is sent directly from the presetting and measuring machine to the machine controller.