The benchmark for industrial 3D printing of polymer parts with outstanding quality — now 20% faster
The most successful industrial 3D printer is now up to 20% more productive thanks to new software and hardware features. Maintaining high reliability and FORMIGA quality, which set the standard in the market, the cost is more attractive than ever.
- The system ensures reproducible part properties throughout the entire build volume: for every build job and for every machine.
- The precise laser spot with a small focus diameter enables wall thicknesses of less than a half millimeter. The system reliably produces small, delicate parts with the highest surface quality.
- With 9 commercial polymer materials and 10 combinations of materials/layer thicknesses, EOS is a benchmark in terms of material variety. The EOS ParameterEditor allows customized exposure parameters to be defined based on a proven baseline.
- The spot pyrometer enables continuous and accurate temperature control.
- The running costs are only consumed material and power. No hidden costs. No agents.
- Innovations in temperature management and software control accelerate heating and recoating process significantly increasing productivity.
- Parts are fully functional right after unpacking and depowdering. No further post-processing needed.
|EOS FORMIGA P 110 Velocis - Industrial 3D Printer for Plastic Parts|
|Building volume||200 x 250 x 330 (7.9 x 9.8 x 13 in)|
|Laser type||CO2, 30 W|
|Building rate||up to 1,2 l/h|
|Layer thickness (depending in material)||0,06 mm - 0,10 mm - 0,12 mm (0.0024 in - 0.0039 in - 0.0047 in)|
|Precision optics F-theta lens; high-speed-scanner||Scan speed during building process up to 5 m/s (16.4 ft/s)|
|Power supply||16 A|
|Power consumption||typical 3 kW; maximum 5 kW|
|System Dimensions (W x D x H)||1,320 x 1,067 x 2,204 mm (51.97 x 42.01 x 86.77 in)|
|Recommended installation space (W x D x H)||min. 3.2 x 3.5 m x 3.0 m (126 x 138 x 118 in)|
|Weight||approx. 600 kg (1.323 lb)|
|Software||EOS ParameterEditor, EOS RP Tools, PSW 3.6|
|Material||Alumide®, PA 1101, PA 1102 black, PA 2200®, PA 2201, PA 3200 GF, PrimeCast® 101,
PrimePart®ST, PA 2105
|Optional accessoires||Mixing station, unpacking and sieving station, blasting cabinet|