Improve Workflow, Reduce Costs: With EOS IPCM P plus and the Modular Unpacking and Sieving Station.
EOS offers various product solutions for a more flexible and efficient material management.
IPCM P plus: Easy and efficient Additive Manufacturing - Handle large polymer material volumes in a quick and safe way.
- Dosing, refreshing, homogenization and conditioning (humidification) of powder material
- Enables traceability of powder batches
- Transport to and conveying into the laser sintering system
- Sealed, contamination-free storage of the refreshed powder
Benefits of Material Management using IPCM P plus
- IPCM P plus ensures constant and repeatable powder quality throughout the entire production process
- Reduced cost per part: Precise dosing and in-situ powder qualification make material savings possible
- Improved quality assurance:Powder batches can be traced thus meeting the requirements of quality-focussed industries
- Environmentally friendly: Humidification of powder in Mixing & Qualification Station through in-line control; No energy-intensive and costly external solutions needed
- Easy installation and minimum risk of powder-contamination: Powder remains in protected environment at all time
- Modular approach provides highest capacity and expandability: Each additional system requires only one additional Docking Station
Modular Unpacking and Sieving Station
The Modular Unpacking and Sieving Station for EOS FORMIGA P 1 and EOS P 3 Systems is a further step towards the flexible use and industrialisation of EOS peripheral devices
The Modular Unpacking and Sieving Station combines the tasks unpacking, sieving and used powder-conveying for both FORMIGA P 1 and EOS P 3 Systems into one piece of modular periphery. It is the pioneer for cross-series Additive Manufacturing periphery, which enables our customers to perform required post manufacturing tasks as space- and investment efficient as possible.
Two variants (“Multibox" and “Powder Bin") make this equipment interesting for the whole range of FORMIGA P 1 and EOS P 3 System users: you can convey the used powder into a Multibox (part of the IPCM P plus-system, not included in the Modular Unpacking and Sieving Station) or into a wheeled powder bin in order to backfeed the used powder into the manufacturing chain. The Modular Unpacking and Sieving Station is available in both ATEX and UL-versions and thus compliant to industrial safety regulations. A dust cover keeps your manufacturing space free of dust while keeping the usability at a high level.
Product variant Multibox
This variant has been designed for users seeking to integrate a professional material management system into their manufacturing enviroment. Open pouring processes are eliminated and a completely closed powder cycle can be established through the use of IPCM P plus components including the Multibox.
Product variant Powder Bin
This variant is aimed at users who prefer to go without the convenience of a Multibox or who have already integrated an existing material handling solution into their manufacturing environment. The Powder Bin acts as a collection- and transport container and means of transport for used powder.