EOSPRINT 2: New generation of job and process management software
It is an intuitive, open and productive CAM tool for EOS systems that enables to assign and to optimize build parameters for your CAD data. Now available for EOS M 290, EOS M 400 and EOS M 400-4.
- Be more productive with the new plane segmentation and significantly increase speed.
- New exposure patterns and parameters enable unseen part quality at lowest cost per part.
- Open EOS ParameterEditor module allows even greater freedom for application-specific parameter optimization.
- Workflow-based user interface reflecting the AM CAM process makes it intuitive and quick to learn.
- An easy and safe part production with the automatic geometry and position-driven dosage quantity of material.
Up-to-Date Version: PSW 3.8 - Flexibility with Open Parameters
The process software (PSW) controls the EOS System. An option of the PSW is the EOS ParameterEditor which allows the exposure parameters to be changed for each specific material. The new software update PSW 3.8 allows to optimize various previously preset process parameters to suit the special requirements of different parts. These extended setting options allows to adapt the parameters in steps to the requirements in order to increase the productivity of the system, to save costs or to improve the quality of the parts.
Data Preparation Software
The prerequisite for the correct progress of the construction process during laser sintering is the preparation and control of CAD data. Orientation and positioning is handled by rapid prototyping software such as Magics RP. The component data required for the construction process is transformed into layer data either by means of EOS RP tools or by means of the BuildProcessor available for Magics.
Procedure for data preparation