John Hart Pty Ltd is continuing with “normal” operations during this challenging time. Although we expect some business disruption, we will do our utmost to provide the same level of world class service and support our customers always rely on.
In tackling the challenges of COVID-19 our goals are to keep people safe and continue business operations.
Following the recommendations of the WHO, we have implemented the following safety procedures to minimise the risk of catching the virus. We will re-evaluate and update these procedures on a continuous basis:
- Our staff are instructed where possible to ensure they maintain ‘social distancing’ of 1.5 metres.
- Our staff are instructed to regularly wash their hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser.
- Where available, we are providing hand sanitiser in our facilities.
- We are sanitising our premises every day, including door handles, handrails and work surfaces.
- We are limiting human interaction by having staff work from home and by restricting unnecessary visitors to our facilities.
- Any staff displaying symptoms in line with COVID-19, the flu or a cold will immediately leave our workplace and seek medical advice.
- We are continuing to provide onsite machine tool / robotic system installation and servicing.
- Our engineers will follow our health and safety procedures when onsite at a customer’s facility.
- We ask customers to ensure that our Engineers and Technicians have minimum possible human contact while performing their work.
- We ask that our customers follow the same health and safety procedures to ensure the safety of all people involved.
- We are continuing to provide spare parts.
- Unfortunately, there can be variation in the spare parts supply chain due to the virus.
- We are working hard to minimise any disruption caused.
- We will ensure we continue to communicate in a clear and timely manner.
Incoming and outgoing deliveries:
We have implemented the following hygiene practices for all incoming and outgoing deliveries:
- We will not allow collection of goods from our premises by the public.
- All deliveries will now be dispatched by professional couriers, who have had specific health and safety training around parts pickup and delivery.
- Deliveries are placed on a sanitised trolley, delivery bench, or nominated place, rather than physically handed to someone.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.